CIC Market Solutions is a CIC Business Unit.
Crédit Industriel et Commercial is licensed by the French Credit Institutions and Investment Firms Committee (Comité des établissements de crédit et des entreprises d'investissement) to provide the following investment services:
CIC is also authorised to provide securities custody and clearing services.
These licenses and authorisations may be consulted on the Banque de France website.
The website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with French Law. Any dispute shall be the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts under the jurisdiction of the Court of Appeal of Paris
Limitation of Liability
CIC disclaims all liability in respect of the content of these web pages and any use thereof.
The information appearing on this website is provided for information and reference purposes only. It does not in any way constitute a commercial offer for products or services or a personal recommendation. It merely presents the products, research, and analyses produced by CIC from sources that it deems reliable.
Only the appropriate CIC sales departments are authorised to determine whether the products and services in question are available and set the terms and conditions, including rates, which currently apply.
While CIC makes every effort to ensure that the information transmitted on this website is accurate at the time it is posted and is updated regularly, it declines all liability with regard to the accuracy of the information provided and its use by any natural persons or legal entities.
Access to certain products and services may also be subject to certain contractual restrictions.
CIC will not be liable in any way for any technical inaccuracies or typographical errors in the documents or related graphical elements published on this server, or for such modifications to the information contained on this server as may be made from time to time.
This Site is not directed to, or intended for distribution to or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of or located in any jurisdiction where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject CIC or its affiliates to any registration or licensing requirement within such jurisdiction.
In general, access to products and services described on this web site may be subject to restrictions concerning certain people or in certain countries. None of the products or services presented here will be provided by CIC to a person if doing so is prohibited by law in that person’s country of origin or any other country concerned. Readers of this message must ensure that they are legally authorised to access this site in the country from which the connection is made.
For legal reasons, the services offered by CIC are not available to any person in the United States except as permitted under Securities Exchange Act Rule 15a-6. If you are a person in the United States, these services are only available to you if you are an SEC-registered broker-dealer or if you qualify as a Major US Institutional Investor as defined in Rule 15a-6. Any other person in the United States who wishes to obtain CIC research or who wishes to effect any transaction in securities discussed in that research or on this website should contact a representative of our US affiliate in its New York office. For information on how to contact CIC Market Solutions, click on this link.
CIC is not authorised to operate directly as a broker-dealer, distributor, or investment adviser in the United States. The transmission of the financial information and data accessible on this website does not constitute solicitation, an offer to buy or sell securities, or investment advice in the United States or with regard to US persons within the meaning of American financial regulations.
Right to Access Personal Data
- CIC undertakes to strictly protect the trust you place in it with regard to the use of any personal information that you might provide while browsing the CIC website.
- CNIL Reporting Requirements: In accordance with Act No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, filing systems, and civil liberties, we hereby inform you that the automated processing of personal data conducted by this website has been declared with the French data protection authority (CNIL).
- Collection of Personal Data: In accordance with Act No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, it should be noted that personal data collected from internet users via this website will not under any circumstances be transmitted, free of charge or for a fee, to third parties (natural persons or legal entities) and will not be used other than for internal management purposes or compliance with legal or regulatory requirements. In accordance with article 27 of the aforementioned Act, you have the right to access, correct, and delete the data concerning you collected by CIC, as provided for under article 34 of said Act (www.cnil.fr).
All elements of this website (including, inter alia, the registered trademarks, domain names, text, graphics, logos, sounds, photos and animations, and other graphic elements or distinctive signs) are the property of the website publisher. Accordingly, this website is protected by French and international intellectual property laws. Any reproduction and/or public display and/or retransmission, in whole or in part, on any electronic or other medium now existing or developed in the future, is thus prohibited without the express prior authorisation of CIC. Any violation of this prohibition may constitute infringement resulting in civil and criminal liability for the infringer.
Any personal data directly collected by CIC and transmitted on this website has been the subject of a prior request for authorisation from the individuals in question.
The use on this website of any logos or personal data belonging to third parties, and the transmission of any articles appearing in the press, has been expressly authorised in writing in advance (on paper or in electronic form).
License to Use Website
By accessing this website or any of the elements hereof, you accept a license granted by CIC on the terms and conditions set forth below.
Access to the products and services described on this website may be subject to restrictions with regard to certain persons or in certain countries. None of the products or services presented here shall be supplied by CIC to any persons if it is prohibited under the laws of their country of origin or any other country that concerns them. The reader of this message should ensure that he/she is legally authorised to connect to this website from the country where the connection is made.
This license grants only the following rights:
- A personal, non-transferable right to use the content of the website or its elements for private purposes;
- A right of reproduction for storage for the purpose of display on a single user screen and for the purpose of making a single backup copy or hard-copy printout
- Any use whatsoever of documents from this website must mention the source thereof.
Subject to the rights granted above, it is expressly prohibited to display and/or reproduce the content of this website and/or the elements hereof, even in part, including, inter alia:
- For commercial purposes and/or distribution;
- For any use of the elements of the website in a computer network environment;
- By means of linking, including by presenting a page from this website in a frame that does not belong to CIC (using the technique known as "framing"), or inserting an image belonging to CIC in a web page that does not belong to CIC (using the technique known as "inline linking");
- The repeated and systematic extraction of protected or unprotected elements of the website, causing any loss or damage whatsoever to CIC. This includes, inter alia, the elements protected by Act No. 98-536 of July 1, 1998 relating to legal protection for databases.
However, linking to this website is authorised provided that all of the following conditions are met:
- This web page appears with the internet address(es) in question;
- If links are created from a CIC trademark, CIC authorises reproduction and public display for that purpose alone;
- The websites linking to this website's address operate and transmit information, images, and any other media in compliance with public policy and accepted moral standards and, as a general matter, comply with French law.
CIC reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time.
CIC reserves the right to modify or correct the content of this website at any time, without notice.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by CIC.
As a general matter, deliberate misuse of any element of the CIC website, including, inter alia, hacking, the introduction of viruses, disruption, excessive use, and use in violation of applicable law is expressly prohibited.
Certain information contained on the website is protected by a password that may be used only by the professional investors to whom it has been provided by CIC.
CIC reserves the right to block access to the website and to notify law enforcement authorities, at its discretion, in the event of deliberate misuse. CIC reserves the right to change or modify these terms and conditions with notice (including by email or by posting notice on the website). CIC may terminate your access at any time and without liability by sending you notice by any means, or in the event you violate any of the foregoing terms and conditions.
Conflicts of Interest Policy
Conflicts of Interest Policy
Despite our constant search to bring you the best quality service, problems may occur. In this case, please call your usual contact or by default by mail, stating "claim" on the letter, to the attention of the General Management at CIC’s head office, which will seek a solution or direct your request to the person concerned. In keeping with our claims management policy, we will acknowledge receipt of your request and a response will be provided, free of charge, within a maximum of two months, except in the occurrence of specific circumstances of which you would be informed.
If, despite all the due care we pay to your claim, you are not satisfied with the response provided, you can refer your case, free of charge and as you so choose, to either the CIC Ombudsman or the AMF Ombudsman. The referral to one or other of these ombudsmen is definitive and the choice is irrevocable.